I really don’t know much about this, but I feel greatly honored that someone has noticed by blog and appreciated what I write and the way I write. (Which I find funny because I believe I am a horrible writer and this blog was just a personal thing that I didn’t think anyone would look at or care about.) I was nominated by Hana over at http://hanatelige.wordpress.com ! I am going to steal something from Hana’s blog post to help to explain this better…
The Liebster Award, according to a previous nominee named Erin, “is essentially a token of appreciation passed around in the blogging community. It’s also only given out to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to encourage new bloggers. At least, that’s how I’m interpreting it.” The rules of the award include:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
The questions that were asked by Hana are:
1. Why did you start your blog? I get bored easily and really enjoy reading. I sometimes have a lot of random things to say and have strong opinions that some people don’t appreciate. This was a way for me to express myself without seeing peoples reactions or having to argue with them about things. Also it was a way for me to keep track of the books I read and all that good stuff.
2. What is your favorite video game? Im in school and dont have a gaming system of my own so I don’t play much, but I am old school and I love Nintendo 64 and all the Mario games!
3. What’s the first thing on your bucket list? Why? I don’t really have a bucket list. There are so many things I want to do and I don’t want to limit myself to one list and if I tried to write one it would be like 20 pages long. But I guess to graduate college . I am in my 5th year and so ready to graduate in May!
4. Would you want to live forever (at the age you are now)? Why or why not? If I could live forever it would have to be at the age I am now. I am 22 and feel young and still excited about life and there is so much I want to do and could accomplish so much.
5. Favorite quote. Or one that makes you think. “Not all those who wander are lost” – J.R.R Tolkien
6. Why do you like your favorite food? I don’t even know what my favorite food would be. I just love all food and I love to bake.
7. What’s the first book that you remember loving? Alice in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll. It is my absolute favorite book.
8. What instrument would you most like to play? I played the piano and flute growing up, but I wish I could play the piano better.
9. Favorite thing that happened in 2013. Getting my own apartment. I have been living with too many people the past couple years and it is so nice to have a space of my own.
10. What are you most excited about in 2014? Graduation and the new adventures that await me!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite genre to read?
2. If you could have any magic/supernatural power what would it be?
3. What is the greatest achievement you hope to accomplish in 2014?
4. What is your favorite movie of all time?
5. What is your favorite color? Why?
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
7. What do you like the most in other blogs?
8. What is a goal you want to accomplish in the next 5 years?
9. Do you wish you were born in another time? If so when ?
10. The real book or electronic book?
Thanks so much to Hana for nominated me! I feel like I accomplish something with my sarcastic, opinionated rants!