It has been two month since I posted my Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket List for 2014 . I am continuing with my monthly update to show the progress I am making.
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (2014)
1. Read (complete) at least 50 book. (I am currently at 29 books read and I am almost done with one and half way through another)
2. Finish Anna Karenina (Still have yet to get to this, but it is in the works for this summer)
3. Start the Harry Potter Series (I have finally purchased the box set and will be starting it very soon!)
4. Complete all of my unfinished book reviews (I still have a few old ones to catch up on, plus the recent books I have read and not able to get to yet because I have been busy trying to read through some books and working)
5. Read at least one classic (This summer, I swear!)
6. Step out of my comfort zone of YA Fiction and read at least one biography/nonfiction work (I feel like lately I have been changing up what Im reading and trying to try new things. I haven’t gotten around to reading a bio/nonfiction yet.)
7. Complete at least 3 series (something with more 4 or more books) (I finished the Vampire Academy Series and recently finished the last book in the Song of the Lioness Quartet! One more to go!)
8. Break into the adult fiction genre more. (at least 3) ( I read The Lies of Locke Lamora earlier this year and there are a few on my to be read soon list! Two more to go!)
9. Read more of the books on my shelves before buying more (I don’t think this will ever be accomplished.I have some serious problems.)
10. Complete a book that is 800pgs or more (not including Anna Karenina) (I have a few fantasy books that fit this criteria and plan to start them as soon as I get through my e-Arcs!)
What are you goals for this year? Have you been able to accomplish any so far?