What is better than tags and things about books! Thanks for tagging me to do this Booknerderie !
What are your top three book pet hates?
– Cover changes. This is like the absolute worse thing ever. Sometimes the cover changes are for the better, but then you have mismatching books.
– Weak main characters (especially female characters). Those annoying female protagonist that are whiney, depend on the male and can’t do anything for themselves is so annoying. Especially the dependence on males drives me crazy.
– Insta-love/love triangles. I find these are the most annoying thing EVER! Insta-love is not a realistic thing and its not how it works. Love triangles with the main focus on them are even worse than just the appearance and existence of the love triangle.
Describe your perfect reading spot
I mean I usually read in my bed or on the couch, but in the summer I love reading outside and in my hammock or out on the dock!
Tell us three book confessions
– I do buy some books based on their covers. I have even paid a little extra money to get a certain edition of the books for the sole purpose of liking the covers better.
– I spend at least 2-4 hours a day looking at bookish sites/watching booktube to find more books I want to read even though I have such a huge TBR.
– There are such things as Dinosaur Erotica and it scares me a little. I couldn’t ever read anything like it.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I am going to be completely honest. I cry a lot during books. I think the last book I read that I cried was either Mortal Danger (I don’t really remember if I did with this one) and Branded.
How many books are on your bedside table?
I think that there are about 8 books just chilling on my bedside table. About 7 of them are just hanging out because I don’t have real bookcases and 1 is the one I am reading.
What is your favourite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I try not to eat anything while I am reading because I don’t want to get sticky fingers all over the books, but also because I normally read in bed. But sometimes I have coffee or iced tea and vanilla wafers.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland- Lewis Carroll
The Lies of Locke Lamora- Scott Lynch
Looking For Alaska – John Green
Write how much books mean to you in just three words
Books for Life
What is your biggest reading secret?
I don’t think I have any reading secrets that I can think of..
Krystal @ Books Are My Thing
Autumn @ Kitty Cat Reads (Although she is just starting out her blog. I am trying to help give her things to pos!)
Alex @ Alex in Bookland