It has been four month since I posted my Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket List for 2014. I am continuing with my monthly update to show the progress I am making.
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (2014)
1. Read (complete) at least 50 book. (I am currently at 44 books read and in the middle of two other books)
2. Finish Anna Karenina (The status on this still hasn’t changed yet. I am going to attempt to make a list of things I remember and the plot and such before I pick it up again)
3. Start the Harry Potter Series (I have finished three books!)
4. Complete all of my unfinished book reviews (I still have a few old ones to catch up on, but I might just not do them unless someone asks or its part of a series)
5. Read at least one classic (I am planning on participating in a Pride and Prejudice read-a-long in August.)
6. Step out of my comfort zone of YA Fiction and read at least one biography/nonfiction work (I really need to get to this, like soon.)
7. Complete at least 3 series (something with more 4 or more books)(I still have one more series to go since I have finished The Vampire Academy Series and The Song of the Lioness Quartet and I am in the middle of like a million more!)
8. Break into the adult fiction genre more. (at least 3) ( I read The Lies of Locke Lamora earlier this year and I am currently reading the second book in that series, Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch.I have also recently bought a ton or adult paranormal romances that I want to get to!)
9. Read more of the books on my shelves before buying more (I don’t think this will ever be accomplished.I have some serious problems.HA! This sounds like a funny joke)
10. Complete a book that is 800pgs or more (not including Anna Karenina) (There are multiple books that fit this, I just need to make time to read them)
I haven’t made much progress, but now that I have moved I plan on having a ton more time to read!
What are you goals for this year? Have you been able to accomplish any so far?