“Falling for Autumn is read-a-thon where we welcome the Fall/Autumn by reading as many books as possible during a week. It’ll take place from September 22 to 28, with daily guest-posts, interviews, challenges and giveaways. Everyone is free to enter by signing-up and sharing the official blurb by leaving a link to this post on twitter, Goodreads or Facebook. For more information, please visit A Cup of Coffee and a Book“
I will be participating in the Falling for Autumn read-a-thon hosted by Leonor @ A Cup of Coffee and a Book ! You can check out her blog post for more information and to sign up to participate! Make sure to grab the banner or button to spread the word or check out the goodreads group! There will be challenges, author interviews and giveaways!
♠ Dark Lover by J.R Ward
♠ Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
♠ Horns by Joe Hill
♠ A Wonderlandiful World by Shannon Hale
* Read a total of four (4) books;
* To read at least 150 pages per day;
* To read a book with an autumnal colour on the cover (red, orange, brown, gold); Dark Lover by J.R Ward
* To read a book with a male protagonist; Horns by Joe Hill
* To read the first or last book in a series; Wonderlandiful World by Shannon Hale
This list is subject to change since I have been in a huge mood reading phase. I have been in a slight reading slump and hope to get some reading done!
Are you participating in this read-a-thon? What are you planning on reading?