BookOutlet Boxing Day Sale Book Haul!

IMG_2467 Bookoutlet’s amazing deals did me in again. On Boxing Day they held a 30% sale and for those who shared the sale got an additional 20% so overall I bought all these books for 50% off and spent a little bit more than $40 including shipping. I think this will be the last order of books I make from anywhere for the next year!

Sekret by Lindsay Smith

Vicious by V.E Schwab

Nos4a2 by Joe Hill

Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi

The Sword of Shannara Trilogy by Terry Brooks

The Heritage of Shannara: The Complete Series by Terry Brooks

The Emperor’s Blade by Brian Staveley

Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson

The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison

Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne

The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner


3 thoughts on “BookOutlet Boxing Day Sale Book Haul!

  1. Pingback: January Wrap-Up | Falling Down the Book Hole

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.