1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hours 19-24 (I fell asleep)
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I listened to The Uninvited by Cat Winters on audiobook! It was good, had a great atmospheric feel, strong female and some unexpected twists. And I almost finished Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake!
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
All of the books!
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
I loved the posts with each co-host adding their personal style and twists!
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
This is the 2nd or 3rd one I have participated in and I really enjoy it and the community! I would be really interested in volunteering to help
How did everyone do on the 24hr read-a-thon?