I am currently in the middle of 5 different books. Ever since I went on vacation I have been in a bit of a reading slump, but also just super busy with other things, especially work. A few of them I am more than halfway through so I just need to sit down and complete them.I just got some ARCs in the mail and really want to be able to start and review those books. I have been binging so much tv that I havent read much either. Staring at my bookcases just make me want to read all of the books. The books I am reading are:
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Mr Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
What are you reading this weekend?